Set Free was formed in January 1990 in response to a need in the lives of several individuals who desired to serve God more fully, yet found their sexual feelings or activities in conflict with that desire.
Set Free specializes in areas of identity, whether you’re struggling with unwanted Same Sex attraction, depression, alcohol/drug addiction, all types of sexual addiction, pornography, abuse, problems in marriage, general unhealthy relationships, or no direction and feel stuck! God has anointed and equipped us to train and help facilitate God’s healing and freedom in these specifics areas.
We desire to apply the truth of the Gospel to the abused and those seeking hope and freedom from life-dominating struggles. We offer hope to churches, men, women, families, and adolescents affected by the devastation of sexual and relationship problems. We use the Word to focus on the heart of a loving Father and their identity as a son or daughter of the Most High God, in light of their individual struggle.
Set Free is the part of the Body of Christ who specializes in training and assisting churches in its ministry to those seeking freedom from these areas.
Ways to Pray for Set Free Ministries
- Praise the Lord we are growing but with that growth comes more needs
- We need more space to accommodate the vast amount of people seeking our help.
- We need more finances
- We need more trained volunteers
- Please pray for those in sexual and relationship struggles that God would reveal His love to them and He will empower them to change.
- Please for all those who have been transformed that they would continue to seek God and walk in His ways.
- Thank you so much for your continued prayers and support.